Saturday 17 September 2022

The Tragic Story of How Covid Ruined the Memorial Service for My Grandmother

The Tragic Story of How Covid Ruined the Memorial Service for My GrandmotherThis is How Covid Ruined the Memorial Service for My Grandmother and the rest of our family.

My sister and I, along with my grandma and her companion, took a leisurely walk along the palm tree-lined boulevard on the humid Florida night.

They were laughing very hard, and the wine was spilling out of the cups that they were holding because they were so full. There is no question that they were having a good time on their trip. On the other hand, it was difficult to determine when my grandma was in holiday mode & when she was acting like her usual raucous and fun-loving self when she was visiting us. She had never seen one before, but on this particular occasion, she came upon her ideal vehicle: a Rolls Royce.


No comments:

Post a Comment